WHATEVER DUDE YOUR BUSTED

Monday, September 25, 2006



On the night that I went to China to search for Cheese I took a short break to enjoy a bottle of some the ever so sweet Daddy Juice. It was glorious. It taste like the Greek gods ducked down from heaven to squize me a few drops of their delicious nector. Not only that. But Guns N' Roses wrote a song about this stuff. It was actually my first time trying Night Train and it taste liks a Hobo-Wino pissed into my mouth. But I did buy it while I was on my serch for Cheese in China. I will have the entire article with photos up later. Right now I have to go to work and I can't explaine the entire Cheese in China thing because I need to go to the gas station first before work and get gas and maybe a new pack of smokes. Hope you all have a glorious Monday.
Love

Don Charnow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home